Best Business Process Management Books You Should Read
The modern world is filled with an overabundance of information and the majority of it is untrue. This is precisely why most business leaders have begun to prefer the old-school approach of gathering information with the help of books. Many business experts that strive to understand process management more closely have stated that reading books can help you greatly. In his article for Solution Review, William Jepma shares a list of business process management books that will enhance your knowledge.
How Books Can Help You Learn About Process Management
There are many books authored by experienced practitioners that can help you improve strategic alignment, business workflow, and operational architecture. Moreover, reading books on business process management can improve your body of knowledge regarding business functions and frameworks.
Process Management Books You Must Give a Read
Here is a list of management books that you should read:
- BPM CBOK Version 4.0: Guide to the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge
- Business Process Management: Practical Guidelines to Successful Implementation
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Process Management: Everything You Need to Know and How to Apply It to Your Organization
- Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- The Power of Business Process Improvement: 10 Simple Steps to Increase Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Adaptability
- Business Process Management: Concepts, Languages, Architectures
- Business Process Change: A Business Process Management Guide for Managers and Process Professionals
- High Performance Through Business Process Management: Strategy Execution in a Digital World
- Guide to Six Sigma and Process Improvement for Practitioners and Students: Foundation, DMAIC, Tools, Cases, and Certification
- Operation & Process Management: Principles & Practice for Strategic Impact
These books can provide you with a managerial perspective and also enhance your knowledge on varying subjects, such as big data analytics, the Internet of Things, and robotic process automation.
Click on the link to read the original article: https://solutionsreview.com/business-process-management/the-top-best-business-process-management-books/