Strategic Technology Trends That You Must Know About
Every business has its own set of challenges. Some firms aspire to reduce business costs while others strive to reinvent their technological infrastructure. Besides, some organizations are looking for ways to re-evaluate their entire business operations. It is crucial to be aware of strategic technology trends before you make a business decision. They help you observe varying business prospects, such as growing revenue and data optimization. In his article for Gartner, David Groombridge shares several strategic technology trends. He also suggests how you should incorporate them into your business.
Strategic Technology Trends You Should Keep an Eye on
Here are some technology trends you must familiarize yourself with:
- Digital immune system
- Applied observability
- AI trust, risk, and security management
- Industry cloud platforms
- Platform engineering
- Wireless-value realization
- Adaptive AI
- Sustainable technology
Business Priorities That Enhance Strategic Technologies
To empower strategic technology, you must focus on four business priorities:
- You should optimize IT systems and enhance the firm’s reliability on tech infrastructure. It will help you develop a sense of trust in AI-driven decision-making processes. Digital immune system and applied observability are some of the technology trends that will help you upscale business operations in real-time.
- Some technology trends help you accelerate vertical offerings and improve the speed of product delivery. Industry cloud platforms, platform engineering, and wireless-value realization are of great help when it comes to harvesting network energy directly.
- Superapps, adaptive AI, and Metaverse are some of the technology trends that play an essential role in facilitating change. Furthermore, they also help businesses improve customer, stakeholder, and employee relationships.
- Groombridge suggests that firms should accommodate a digital solutions framework that improves tech efficiency. Such technological innovations also empower technological traceability, analytics, and emissions management.
Click on the link to read the original article: https://www.gartner.com/en/articles/gartner-top-10-strategic-technology-trends-for-2023