Are you an IT fresher or trying to shifting to IT? Junior developer posts are the best options for you to test your skills. The term ‘junior’ might sound a little demotivating, but you will learn the trade better with mentors by your side. If you are looking for an effective way to start a developer career, here is a list you can check out. In this article at Skillcrush, Randle Browning shares fourteen junior developer posts before you make the final shift.
List of Junior Developer Posts
Some of the junior developer posts are highly paid, so do not let the title misguide you. However, typing ‘junior programmer jobs’ might not give you good search results. Play around with terms like ‘entry-level’. Here are the junior developer posts you can try out your luck in:
- Test developer: Your job would be to look into a developer’s code and discover the problems.
- QA tester: You will point out issues in the coding and document those for future reference.
- Tech support: In this post, you would help users solve issues as desk agents or onsite experts.
- Tech support engineer: It is one of the junior developer posts that can work directly with various departments.
- Back-end developer: The job demands you to be knowledgeable in applications, servers, databases, and programming languages like Ruby and PHP. Learn it to increase your demand in the job market.
- UI developer: You will understand how to leverage technologies to design a website or software.
- WordPress developer: It is one of the most popular junior developer posts. Maintain plugins, themes, and APIs.
- PHP developer: All the mega brands like Facebook, Wikipedia, Tumblr, and more use PHP.
- Software developer: You have to work with designers and product leaders to create apps and programs.
- Mobile developer: Mobile apps are in demand so learn new languages.
Now that you know the junior developer posts start with something you are familiar with, like HTML. Have an excellent start to your new career.
To view the original article in full, visit the following link: https://skillcrush.com/blog/14-junior-developer-jobs-to-launch-your-career/